Terms & Conditions
Ticket price includes entry to the show.
These tickets are sold on a first come first served basis and include first served seating for all sessions.
Rules of Admission – Exhibition
1. UK Black Business Week shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the exhibition takes place in accordance with its advertised programme. UK Black Business Week reserves the absolute right, however, to substitute any part of the exhibition with an alternative. One exhibition ticket strictly admits one person. 2. The right to admission to the event is reserved by the event manager and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. UK Black Business Week would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. 3. All ticket buyers will be automatically entered in a competition to win a holiday to Saint Lucia. Saint Lucia will be passed ticket buyer information to be able to choose the winner.
1. If a seminar is cancelled or its timing substantially altered, UK Black Business Week liability will be restricted, at its absolute discretion, to a refund to the Customer of the cost of the admission ticket (the “e-ticket”) 2. Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded other than in exceptional circumstances and at the absolute discretion of the event manager. To receive a refund a posted written request needs to be sent to email@example.com
Refunds will be strictly processed after the exhibition has closed.
1. Mobile telephones must be switched off in the seminar rooms. 2. Video and camera equipment are not permitted to be brought into the seminar rooms.
1. UK Black Business Week is very respectful about the privacy concerns of the visitors to the website. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors to the website, other than when submitted in connection with an admission e-ticket reservation. However, certain non-personal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of the website Internet servers. This information is primarily used to provide an enhanced online experience for the visitor (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer), the type of operating systems (e.g. Macintosh, Windows) in use by the visitor and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. 2. Personal information that may be collected in connection with the purchase of admission e-ticket(s), filling out registration/enquiry/survey forms, registering to receive promotional or other information is retained by UK Black Business Week and not sold or otherwise transferred outside the company.
Credit Card Processing and Security
1. UK Black Business Week believes that online purchasing of exhibition admission and/or seminar tickets on the site is absolutely safe. UK Black Business Week to ensure that your information is even more secure, visitors’ credit card information is stored on a server which is not accessible from the Internet as soon as it is received.